Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've wanted a Tesla for a while but was waiting for a smaller SUV and when the Model Y was released I was pretty excited and wanted one right away, but I have a hard time buying anything new in the first year of release so waited for the second edition to come out to finally pull the trigger. The problem was when I called the SC and he gave me the price for a MY AWD White with Induction wheels I told the sales rep that he broke my dreams... Too expensive for my budget, but in the end he offered me one of the last MY SR white with Induction wheels in Canada (I had to have those induction wheel plus heated steering wheel). Therefore, I took it and the delivery was quick all happened in a week. Took delivery last Thursday. Been happy with it so far just hope that it will be okay for the winter. From all the videos I saw on YouTube it seems to handle the winter pretty well, so I will cross my finger and wait for next year to test. Been reading a lot on the forum and I am now pretty stocked to be part of the Tesla family.

TeslaMY.jpg