Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Naples, FL - Pine Ridge Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bumping this - is anyone able to drive by and provide an update? Seems like it might be under construction.
I drove by today. There only construction is the planting of trees and shrubs in the parking lot along with some island work. There were no signs of supercharger station construction yet. I believe the supercharger construction is on hold until this other construction is completed.

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
I was disappointed again today when I drove by. No construction has started. The only glimmer of hope is that there was much paint and flags marking the underground utilities.
Good news is that unlike many years ago there are plenty of supercharger locations from ft myers down to Naples (and including alligator alley) currently available.

This one is superfluous right now with the Immokalee location just one exit up off i75 or the one in downtown Naples just a few minutes away.

Good news is that unlike many years ago there are plenty of supercharger locations from ft myers down to Naples (and including alligator alley) currently available.

This one is superfluous right now with the Immokalee location just one exit up off i75 or the one in downtown Naples just a few minutes away.
However, that one seems to be very busy. I was there some time ago and a lot of activity and car jostling.

PPWUeiS.jpg

I agree there are plenty of Superchargers for travelers, but I would not call it superfluous with the Immokalee and Bayfront Superchargers frequently showing a 5 or 10 minute wait.
5 minute wait has never bothered me in 7+ years of driving Tesla’s (particularly since back in the day there were no choices and always a-b sharing).

Plus, it’s only a 2-3 month in season problem.