Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Nashville, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Photos from the site.

5D8217E4-F6B9-45C6-8342-19460D815BAF.jpegB6FA787A-8C83-4EA1-96DD-104080E58FFD.jpeg1A079D21-863A-4FAC-A1F1-C0F290DF4224.jpeg

Attachments

• 38143526-0511-4DC9-B00C-EE98F4524510.jpeg
    38143526-0511-4DC9-B00C-EE98F4524510.jpeg
    972.5 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
This will "complete" I-24 by splitting a 168.4 mile gap between Kuttawa, KY and Manchester, TN.
Given recent finds of Hattiesburg, MS and McComb, MS as well, it looks like Tesla is now moving its eyes south, looking to fill in some of the larger gaps on some of the other Interstates.

With the addition of this Supercharger and all others with sites identified, Tesla would only need _28_ more Superchargers to reduce the maximum gap end-to-end on any main Interstate to 150 miles or less.

Given recent finds of Hattiesburg, MS and McComb, MS as well, it looks like Tesla is now moving its eyes south...

With winter coming, they sort of have to. I don't recall how much Supercharger building activity was happening last winter, but it is a lot more in the summer.

Freezing temps and snow will arrive in a couple days to Medicine Hat, Albert. I hope they can get the Trans Canadian Highway sites up and running this year.

Reactions: CharleyBC and gene
With winter coming, they sort of have to. I don't recall how much Supercharger building activity was happening last winter, but it is a lot more in the summer.

Freezing temps and snow will arrive in a couple days to Medicine Hat, Albert. I hope they can get the Trans Canadian Highway sites up and running this year.

Yes, they do. But it's a question of when, and what would they be focusing on.
The most glaring large gap is filling in around The Great Arkansas Spot and adding Superchargers along I-30/I-40/Future I-49/Future I-57/Future I-69.

Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
Yay for this location! Brentwood, TN is almost always full. Will provide an additional SC for Nashville and they need it.
This looks to be a fine location to charge. My only disappointment is there are only 8 charging stalls. A well situated location such as this with convenient access to three major interstate highways deserves at least 10 and preferably 16 stalls. Maybe we can hope for a V3 Supercharger site?

This looks to be a fine location to charge. My only disappointment is there are only 8 charging stalls. A well situated location such as this with convenient access to three major interstate highways deserves at least 10 and preferably 16 stalls. Maybe we can hope for a V3 Supercharger site?

I was told last weekend by a Tesla employee in Brentwood that this would be 12 stalls. Not sure how accurate that info is but this is the basic area they were saying it would be.

Just stopped by. Construction crew confirmed 12 spots. There were also 12 wheel stops there. As far as power output or time of completion and any other questions, they were unwilling to disclose anything. Guy said they have gotten in trouble with Tesla in the past for over-promising regarding stuff like that. No permits issued yet. Once permits are issued then of course we will be able to verify more details.