Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New New England Supercharger Locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Definitely Superchargers. And from reading the article it sounds like an improvement over (or at least provides an alternative to) the West Lebanon SpC with five minute walk to Panera and nothing open past 10 or so except Price Chopper and McDonalds ... 24 hour deli with indoor and outdoor seating.

Any idea on SpC timing? Someone local who can open a new thread and post pics? Thanks in advance.

Definitely Superchargers. And from reading the article it sounds like an improvement over (or at least provides an alternative to) the West Lebanon SpC with five minute walk to Panera and nothing open past 10 or so except Price Chopper and McDonalds ... 24 hour deli with indoor and outdoor seating.

Any idea on SpC timing? Someone local who can open a new thread and post pics? Thanks in advance.

I'm not exactly a local but I do go up to northern VT to go skiing a few times/winter so I'm interested in this location. I started the thread:

Supercharger - Berlin, VT

It sure sounds like Superchargers. I've highlighted in bold an odd section of the statement. "He advised that quick charge times are around 45 minutes to an hour while full charges take several hours." Several hours? Seems doubtful that Jessie Karp misspoke. Since it came from the minutes of the meeting, perhaps it was just transcribed incorrectly. Another possibility, they could be confusing the Superchargers with the four Level 2 chargers that are also being installed.