Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Northern California Member

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. Happy Holidays!!

Just joined to read and learn more about Tesla as my wife is interested in getting one as her everyday day driver. She currently drives a 2008 BMW 550i which is a great car. My daughter bought a Chevy Volt two years ago which is perfect for her 23 mile commute to work and back. My wife loves the idea of an electric vehicle but I'm more of a sports car guy so there will not be a Volt, Prius, Leaf or any other electric vehicle in my garage other than a Tesla or a BMW i8. The i8 is too sporty and flashy for my wife so we agreed on a Tesla. I'll be reading the various sections and watching the for sale section.

Thanks. I don't necessarily need a dual motor car as we live in the Sacramento area where it never snows but I think my list of wishes is a Dual motor car with the tech package and ludicrous mode. My wife could care less about the ludicrous mode but it's the sports car side of me that wants it.

Hi all. Happy Holidays!!

Just joined to read and learn more about Tesla as my wife is interested in getting one as her everyday day driver. She currently drives a 2008 BMW 550i which is a great car. My daughter bought a Chevy Volt two years ago which is perfect for her 23 mile commute to work and back. My wife loves the idea of an electric vehicle but I'm more of a sports car guy so there will not be a Volt, Prius, Leaf or any other electric vehicle in my garage other than a Tesla or a BMW i8. The i8 is too sporty and flashy for my wife so we agreed on a Tesla. I'll be reading the various sections and watching the for sale section.

There is a NorCal Reno group here on TMC. They also have a website where you can learn more about the club and upcoming events. You don't have to own a Tesla to join - it's a great way to connect with local owners and get to know your local Tesla community.

There is a NorCal Reno group here on TMC. They also have a website where you can learn more about the club and upcoming events. You don't have to own a Tesla to join - it's a great way to connect with local owners and get to know your local Tesla community.

Wow, great to know. Thank you. I own a mechanical engineering firm and have an office and house in Reno in addition to my house and office in Sacramento. I'm in Reno every week. I'll look them up.