Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Novitec - Vossen Wheels on my Model X and 20" Standards for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had the new Novitec-Vossen wheels made and installed on our 7/2017 Model X (pictured) so I have the standard silver 20" wheels and tires for sale. Tires have ~600 miles on them.

I can send/text pictures if needed but they're the stock 20" wheels/tires the X comes with.

Model X.JPG

Just had the new Novitec-Vossen wheels made and installed on our 7/2017 Model X (pictured) so I have the standard silver 20" wheels and tires for sale. Tires have ~600 miles on them.

I can send/text pictures if needed but they're the stock 20" wheels/tires the X comes with.

View attachment 247323

nice work!! I just purchased the Carbon Fiber front, rear and side skirts by Novitec - went with the AG Luxury wheels instead. Yours looks great though!!

nice work!! I just purchased the Carbon Fiber front, rear and side skirts by Novitec - went with the AG Luxury wheels instead. Yours looks great though!!

Thanks. It's dead on how I wanted it to look. It will be featured in an upcoming exotics show in October here. I wanna see pics of yours as well after install.

how much do you want for the wheels?

i've found a guy who sells model s wheels that his roommate (roommate works for tesla) gives him. only $500 for a set of wheels! he even had a 21" turbine set with tires for $1500!

They are brand new so probably $1500 for wheels and tires. Otherwise they'll just go in a closet in my garage.