Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Obligations Required for Install

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TBrownTX

Dec 25, 2020
Dallas, TX
I finally have my install scheduled for June 3rd.

Today I logged in to check my account t and had a new message. “New Obligations Required for Install. We’ve learned there will be some obligations we need you to complete prior to install. Your advisor will reach out with more details.”

Anyone have any idea what that might be about?

Tim

I finally have my install scheduled for June 3rd.

Today I logged in to check my account t and had a new message. “New Obligations Required for Install. We’ve learned there will be some obligations we need you to complete prior to install. Your advisor will reach out with more details.”

Anyone have any idea what that might be about?

Tim
any updates?

Dang, yea they’re dragging their feet with my projects too… wonder what’s up. Doesn’t sound like they care unless it’s EOQ lol

Per your thread, you ordered about a week ago. Tesla energy products (through tesla) are measured in month(s), not weeks. I will be shocked (seriously shocked), if you have permission to operate before Halloween of this year.

You must first kneel before Zod!
05BAAAEF-8FC6-41B9-821F-E91F68DF7164.gif

Per your thread, you ordered about a week ago. Tesla energy products (through tesla) are measured in month(s), not weeks. I will be shocked (seriously shocked), if you have permission to operate before Halloween of this year.
I expect that lol. But no advisor, no design, no communication at all for 9 days on 3 new orders? That’s a new one from all of the posts I’ve read. Sounds like people usually get a design within 1-3 days.