Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Official Tesla Model Y trunk storage bins

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So are these worth '85 bucks? I don't want the carpet in those holes to get all gross over time, but still have
a hard time is $85 bucks -)

For me they are, I wanted something to keep liquids from getting in there. I had some to go containers for a couple of soups and had nothing to stabilize them just in case they topped over. That alone was good for me, but the nice lids that flattened everything and prevented something from falling in was the icing. I’m sure some copycat will come along, but the finish is really good IMO.

Yup I just bit and ordered them. I just love keeping on paying for accessories that should've been standard on the car :)
Haven’t plunged on these yet. But I did just spend $70 on a few things on Evannex.com, $25 on Etsy, I think probably $100 on Amazon, and about $150 on Tesla already (not including the short shorts for my wife). So I’m sure I’ll bite soon.

Reactions: cancoi
Haven’t plunged on these yet. But I did just spend $70 on a few things on Evannex.com, $25 on Etsy, I think probably $100 on Amazon, and about $150 on Tesla already (not including the short shorts for my wife). So I’m sure I’ll bite soon.
Yeah … you will …. welcome to the Accessory club. I just bit on the power frunk. Spent a little more on that one ……

Reactions: Daekwan and cancoi
I just received mine today, I ordered them based on this thread. They are awesome! Thanks for posting this. Perfect fit and seals off those corner pockets.