TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New Ontario EV rebate rules 75K cap removed

Discussion in 'Model S' started by 03DSG, Feb 1, 2017.

1. 03DSG

03DSG Member

#1 03DSG, Feb 1, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  2. dadalowg

dadalowg Member

Yes I heard from my friend who is now considering a Model S. I find this very unfair to other owners. I registered mine in September 2016 (Model s 2016 model purchased new). I feel as an early adopter I am being penalized by the government for $11000. SInce they are pushing green energy and EVs then they should be rewarding us instead of giving us less rebate. Are there other 2016 owners here?

3. Max*

Max* Autopilot != Autonomous

First of all, no one is punishing you. No one is taking away the money you already got (or will get soon).

Second of all, this might get more traction in the local Toronto sub-forum, instead of in the general Model S section.

Third of all, why did you start ANOTHER thread 6 minutes after you posted in this one on the same topic? Any other Ontario owners unhappy about the increased rebate