Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New order; instant match to inventory VIN?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally pulled the trigger on a Plaid today in advance of FSD price increase.

This morning I found an inventory Plaid using EV-CPO matching my exact specs about 450 miles away. I passed because it was a 2021, no listed discount, and likely a reject. I'm not in a rush. However, about 30 minutes after ordering I checked again and that the vehicle was no longer appearing in inventory.

Is it possible I was instantly matched to that VIN? Estimated delivery is 4-8 weeks. Anyone ever seen this before?

Reactions: EV-CPO
Finally pulled the trigger on a Plaid today in advance of FSD price increase.

This morning I found an inventory Plaid using EV-CPO matching my exact specs about 450 miles away. I passed because it was a 2021, no listed discount, and likely a reject. I'm not in a rush. However, about 30 minutes after ordering I checked again and that the vehicle was no longer appearing in inventory.

Is it possible I was instantly matched to that VIN? Estimated delivery is 4-8 weeks. Anyone ever seen this before?
I don't know, but I wouldn't worry about it personally if it fits your specs and your timeline.