Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Order Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Red M3 AWD LR, 18" Aeros, black interior, no FSD. My wife will do the same in Blue.

From what I've read so far, I think I'm safe getting a 2021, but I'll keep my eyes open.

Look long and hard at the 19" wheels. They look great. I started with the aero 18" and changed my order a month later.

IMG_4311.jpg

Peter Hook left the band in 2006, but they continued to tour with a replacement bassist. In January 2020, the band played a four night residency in Florida, and in February 2020, they announced a co-headlining tour in North America with the Pet Shop Boys, and that the only concert in the UK in 2020 would be at The O2 on 10 October.

Sorry, I'm a huge New Order fan. :):D

One of the best posts ever! Well done!

Reactions: HankLloydRight
I don't even have a date range. I ordered on Oct 1, and it still shows me "4-8 weeks from date order placed", but I'm thinking that will change as soon as I get a VIN. Curiously, since I ordered, wait times (for Ontario at least) have gone up to 6-10 weeks. I wonder if there's some sort of hiccup with production, or if there's just a really huge deluge of orders from people who were holding out for the refresh.

I don't even have a date range. I ordered on Oct 1, and it still shows me "4-8 weeks from date order placed", but I'm thinking that will change as soon as I get a VIN. Curiously, since I ordered, wait times (for Ontario at least) have gone up to 6-10 weeks. I wonder if there's some sort of hiccup with production, or if there's just a really huge deluge of orders from people who were holding out for the refresh.
6-10 weeks here in MA now too. My estimated delivery on my Tesla account is still Nov 2-Nov 30 even with the refreshed car on my account. I'm thinking that will eventually end up being early December but being one of the first with the 2021 in this part of the world is an exciting thought