Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Order: Uploading Proof of Insurance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ahh good to know! I got to that page and was like wtf am I supposed to do here haha. Have you taken delivery yet? Or gotten a delivery date?

I haven’t received a vin or delivery date yet, no! Ordered 7/3 in Canada (8-12 Weeks Quote). I’d love a date so I can stop wondering. It’s like being a kid on Christmas but you have no idea when Christmas is...

I haven’t received a vin or delivery date yet, no! Ordered 7/3 in Canada (8-12 Weeks Quote). I’d love a date so I can stop wondering. It’s like being a kid on Christmas but you have no idea when Christmas is...

Hahaha yeah I get that! I spoke to a rep today at the delivery centre for Canada and I asked if he had a more accurate timeline for delivery. I’m in Vancouver and ordered a SR+ white/white, aero wheels on 08/05 and he said they’re hoping to get cars out around the end of August/beginning of Sept. I was given an original estimate of 4-8 weeks. Definitely don’t wanna wait into the rear end of that estimate

Hahaha yeah I get that! I spoke to a rep today at the delivery centre for Canada and I asked if he had a more accurate timeline for delivery. I’m in Vancouver and ordered a SR+ white/white, aero wheels on 08/05 and he said they’re hoping to get cars out around the end of August/beginning of Sept. I was given an original estimate of 4-8 weeks. Definitely don’t wanna wait into the rear end of that estimate

damn eeh that's soon. I ordered mine on June 26th (Vancouver BC) and it says 8-12 weeks. I hope I get mine by end of this month

damn eeh that's soon. I ordered mine on June 26th (Vancouver BC) and it says 8-12 weeks. I hope I get mine by end of this month

Oh man, I’d be dying having to wait as long as you have already! I feel like you ordering right at the end of Q2 is what’s given you the 8-12 weeks, but I could be wrong. I know the focus of the first month of a quarter to send cars abroad to reach the further away destinations. Hopefully Canadian cars are sent during the second month of the quarter because that would mean August! Fingers crossed that you get your delivery soon!! :)

Reactions: Bhewks