Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Orlando, FL - West Sand Lake Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CE84DD6B-2AC0-4E46-B89D-576EDD4CA0C3.jpeg
Here all alone @ 9:30

Turkey lake was closer this time.

May need the Wawa later this week. Odd though this isn’t showing up on the supercharger map on the Model 3 yet.

Attachments

• 9230D86E-570F-43D4-9F24-2D83791FB205.jpeg
    9230D86E-570F-43D4-9F24-2D83791FB205.jpeg
    752.8 KB · Views: 84
I've charged here twice now (once yesterday) and it's worked normally. The Tesla engineer I met onsite last week said it takes 24 hours after it's up and running to update the map but it's still not on navigation. Spread the word!

Yup still not there yet. Enjoyed the turkey lake plaza so far while I’m in the area. Legoland today and now charging at home to the fantastic tune of 5 miles per hour. Every little mile helps :)

I was running low on charge so I stopped by this Supercharger for a quick splash of energy. I was the 5th to park when I arrived around 1:20pm and within 5-7 minutes all 8 spots were full. This is going to be a busy location. It looked like most people charging were patronizing the Wawa. I went from 19% to 54% in 20 minutes and got out of there.

Reactions: EVSteve
Are the Legoland chargers free, I live literally right behind Legoland that will give me a reason to get annual passes again
They were free when we had visited.

If you live right behind Legoland, in my view, it would be more appropriate for you to NOT charge at LegoLand. They only have 2 stalls, charging rates aren't all that fast (these are destination chargers), and so perhaps it would be better to leave the chargers available for families that are not local, and in need of a charge so they can get where they're going after the park excursion.

They were free when we had visited.

If you live right behind Legoland, in my view, it would be more appropriate for you to NOT charge at LegoLand. They only have 2 stalls, charging rates aren't all that fast (these are destination chargers), and so perhaps it would be better to leave the chargers available for families that are not local, and in need of a charge so they can get where they're going after the park excursion.
Makes sense learning about having an EV since this is my first. Definitely appreciate the etiquette, don’t want to be “that guy” where people hate on you. I used to ride motorcycles and there where learning curves as well. Glad I have this forum to get insight!

Makes sense learning about having an EV since this is my first. Definitely appreciate the etiquette, don’t want to be “that guy” where people hate on you. I used to ride motorcycles and there where learning curves as well. Glad I have this forum to get insight!

Not suggesting that anyone else do this, but speaking of etiquette, what I do when I am traveling with family and charging someplace, whether it be at a hotel or a place like LegoLand, is I leave an index card on my window with my Google phone number (as opposed to my personal cell phone number) saying that a fellow Tesla driver who needs to charge can simply text me, and I would be happy to move my vehicle just as soon as I have enough juice to get me to the nearest supercharger. Additionally, I periodically check my Tesla app to see my state of charge, because once it has achieved what is needed, I’ll go ahead and move my car out of courtesy.

Also, welcome to the fam!!!!

Not suggesting that anyone else do this, but speaking of etiquette, what I do when I am traveling with family and charging someplace, whether it be at a hotel or a place like LegoLand, is I leave an index card on my window with my Google phone number (as opposed to my personal cell phone number) saying that a fellow Tesla driver who needs to charge can simply text me, and I would be happy to move my vehicle just as soon as I have enough juice to get me to the nearest supercharger. Additionally, I periodically check my Tesla app to see my state of charge, because once it has achieved what is needed, I’ll go ahead and move my car out of courtesy.

Also, welcome to the fam!!!!
Ow that’s great glad there are people out there being considerate! Thanks for the tip and I appreciate it.