Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Orleans Service and Delivery Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All,

Tesla had this project approved through the city but has now (as of Feb 2019) had the plans resubmitted. It appears (due to State Fire Marshall notation) that they've redesigned it due to "cost." They have a new architect on file now and I would say the project is now moving in the right direction. You can read the onestop info on the status here. Key doc is the new approved HDLC plans (3.2019).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-04-28 at 7.32.48 AM.png
    Screenshot 2019-04-28 at 7.32.48 AM.png
    165.9 KB · Views: 101
All,

Tesla had this project approved through the city but has now (as of Feb 2019) had the plans resubmitted. It appears (due to State Fire Marshall notation) that they've redesigned it due to "cost." They have a new architect on file now and I would say the project is now moving in the right direction. You can read the onestop info on the status here. Key doc is the new approved HDLC plans (3.2019).
Awesome info

hey folks, i've driven by about once a week for the past few weeks and I'm starting to see progress. Drove by yesterday and there were a few Teslas inside - one looked like a service vehicle. The main garage area was finally lit up and it looks like the waiting area/main office is coming together as well. I took a crappy video driving by - will post when I get a chance.

trb7
Welcome to the forum. Keep driving by. A lot of us are ready for a Louisiana Tesla connection!
I have a 2019 MX LR bot June.
Mike Strong, Tesla Ranger, has already been to my home in Shreveport to help with a problem.
Next we might even get a supercharger in NO!