Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New owner and some things that I do not like

techzelle

Jan 14, 2021
Sunnyvale, CA
Here's my list:

flawed frunk closure, no hatchback, limited rear visibility, bad glass roof, vulnerable corner window, limited side view mirror visibility, cheap front license plate holder, white seats?, white dashboard trim, no dead pedal cover..

Willy’sEV

Mar 29, 2021
NY Metro
If your mirrors still tilt after turning it off on the display, try re-booting the screen software.
You probably know this, hold both the left and right scroll wheel down until the screen turns black and then let the wheels go.

Sunny5280

Jul 29, 2021
Colorado
On my recently delivered Model 3 Sr+ LFP, the turn signal can be canceled by moving the stalk in either directIon . So maybe it is fixed.
Cancelling the turn signals should be done by lightly pushing the lever in the same direction as was used to enable it. Do not push it past the detent, just lightly push and release.

rpiotro

Aug 18, 2021
42°57'34"N 88°3'35" W
Here's my list:

flawed frunk closure, no hatchback, limited rear visibility, bad glass roof, vulnerable corner window, limited side view mirror visibility, cheap front license plate holder, white seats?, white dashboard trim, no dead pedal cover..

Those were all things that would have been noticed on first sight! If you disliked it so much why did you buy it?

stopcrazypp

Dec 8, 2007
That is what the manual says. But I can cancel it by lightly pressing in either direction.
Mine too, it can be cancelled in either direction. Wasn't too hard to get used to. I still however prefer the traditional ones that don't return to center until you turn off the signal, although I know a lot of cars now use a similar design.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC