Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

new owner asks: how do you access the third row in 7 seater?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found the little (hidden) button that partly folds down the seatback of the second row seat, but what do I do next to get the seat to SLIDE forward so someone (small) can climb into the third row? also, when I flip the seat back up, then sometimes it locks in a different position: either the seat is too far forward and more effort is required to get it to move back or sometimes the seatback is either too far reclined or too far forward. there must be something i'm missing. or is it timing? maybe i don't have the rhythm right?

7C31E56A-4C3E-49BF-9D69-71B4C755A6C8.jpeg
Doing it on the 60 side right?
Yes, for me that is the problem. I can get the Easy Entry button of the 2nd row seat on the passenger side to work ok, but on the driver’s side it does not work. While it tilts the seat some, it does not allow the bench seat to slide to the front of the track. Thus nothing is easy about accessing the 3rd row from the driver’s side. Is this a known issue for this side and/or a known work-around?

Attachments

• 84B81C89-18F6-4525-84D0-471D405A5F32.jpeg
    84B81C89-18F6-4525-84D0-471D405A5F32.jpeg
    609 KB · Views: 65