Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Owner: Blue w/ White Pics & First Impressions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
47922BF8-7DD7-45AD-9B61-99E51BD8FBB8.jpeg
52E11F8F-0B85-46DC-9AC7-F5A685F7722F.jpeg
image.jpg
Received Vin XXX34 on 8/29
LR Blue Metallic w/ White & Inductions.

Initially didn’t find any major issues. Trim alignment and paint was good. Then I drove home and realized the AC wasn’t working. Bought it back and it was diagnosed as failed Discharge pressure sensor.

Parts Replaced or Added
Part Quantity PT SENSOR, HIGH PRESSURE(1510047-00-A)

Got full front Suntek Ultra PPF coverage (full hood, both fenders, bumper, side mirrors, all lights & fogs, and center console in Satin White). Pics attached.

The installer said there were 3 little pinhole like spots when he was installing....which I didn’t find on delivery. He said it’s basically debri when they painted (it’s in the paint). The PPF actually makes this slightly more visible..kind of like a small air bubble. No one would notice it unless I pointed it out. He did say “I have one of the good ones” compared to the others he’s worked on. He’s worked on 18 MY’s already.

I did find the steering wheel off center by about 5-10deg. Vehicle appears to be aligned but it’s the steering wheel which is off to the right. I could be wrong but others reported similar. Scheduled a service at the SC 2 weeks from today.

Getting the car tinted Xpel Prime XF 20% or 30% on front and 70% on front windshield soon.

Let me know if you have any questions!

White/black RPMTesla armrest wrap, matte black console wrap, carbon white steering wheel wrap, red logo, and blue footwell lights. Outside, I put red logos on.

View attachment 586732
View attachment 586733 View attachment 586734 View attachment 586732

Looks great! I’m def going to get that armrest now :). I also ordered puddle lights from taptes but delivery is slow it seems. No issues with steering wheel being off centered like mine? It’s minor at maybe 5deg but I have OCD..lol...

Have you thought about full front PPF yet?

Looks great! I’m def going to get that armrest now :). I also ordered puddle lights from taptes but delivery is slow it seems. No issues with steering wheel being off centered like mine? It’s minor at maybe 5deg but I have OCD..lol...

Have you thought about full front PPF yet?

Thanks!
No problem with steering wheel.
Already have full frontend ppf, and a couple other areas, too.