TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

New owner in NC - Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tcpsoft, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Tcpsoft

Tcpsoft Member

I'll be picking up my 100D MS this week at the Raleigh center and I'm super excited! I've been contemplating getting a Tesla for a couple of years, but a new job with a significant commute finally got me to pull the trigger.

The car is a stripper with only EAP. Premium has a lot of nice features, but for me I didn't see enough benefit to justify the $5k cost. The only thing I was really interested in was the custom audio package so I may see what aftermarket speakers are out there for the stock system. Surely, its quite a bit less than $5k....

Looking forward to the Tesla experience. The only drawback is the cashier at my regular gas station is very friendly and knows me by name. I'll have to drop in every so often for a coffee.... :)

-Tom

• Like x 2
  2. SUMD

SUMD Member

Hey Tom, congrats on your purchase, and welcome to the fam! :D

3. jimmyz80

jimmyz80 Member

Congrats on the new ride! What part of NC are you in? We have a very active owners group here in the Triangle area; would be great to have you attend one of our regular meet-ups!

Triangle Tesla