Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Owner - Is Spotify Free???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my new 2020 I signed in with my existing Spotify account from the last decade or so. Shows all my favorite songs, artists, albums, playlists, etc. Also let’s me mark new favorites in the Tesla and they show on my Spotify every else; work, home, cell.

• Informative
Reactions: TRG103
I have never seen anything in writing from Tesla that Spotify, traffic and satellite view will be chargeable at some stage! Would they really remove a feature they’ve given us, or charge us for something we already have?
Have I missed some essential information? :(

I have never seen anything in writing from Tesla that Spotify, traffic and satellite view will be chargeable at some stage! Would they really remove a feature they’ve given us, or charge us for something we already have?
Have I missed some essential information? :(

Yes. It has been in the T&C's (?), but no price, right from the start of UK Model 3 ordering process. Not an obvious spot, but clear enough that I asked about it at a showroom way back last May.

What was clear from the spec, was that SR+ got no premium connectivity (which I believe they now get as a trial). Full premium interiors got 1 year free.