Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New owner of model 3 - purchase experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't seen a photo of Aero wheels that looks good, but in the flesh I think they look fine. And worthwhile for range too of course ... handover guy said "put them back on when you have long trips" ... but haven't felt the need to take them off yet :)
Take off the wheel cover and they look great. Just make sure you buy the aero wheel kit from Tesla.

Wheel cap kit from Tesla is £45, so Amazon ones definitely cheaper.

I ordered some of the jinclonder ones off Amazon, but decided that I think the colour will match better on the Tesla ones, so ordered some of those to pick up when I collect my model 3. I'll be able to compare when I've got both sets, but that won't be for another few weeks at least.

Finally got an email today with delivery appointment, feels quite strange after putting the initial deposit down back on 31.3.2016 can’t get to grips with actually picking the car up next Wednesday. So much anticipation, let’s hope the trains are running on time next Wednesday! Will take some pictures and post next week.

Reactions: RamsfanJim