Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Owner of Used P85 and battery failure just occured a few days ago.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
7. TPMS warning comes on and off sporadically. Some days its on for 10 minutes other days 5 seconds and some days not at all. TPMS failure requires service has also displayed.

Just a comment on this one. I had the same issue on my car. I would get "TPMS Needs Service" or similar. On my first visit, they said my tire pressure was low (I'm not actually convinced it was, because I never actually got a low pressure warning) and the problem kept coming back. It was particularly troublesome in the rain or on wet roads.On the next visit, they applied some sort of TSB work that involved installing a new remote antenna up in the frunk area to better read the signal from the tire sensors. Since that, I have not had any problems with the TPMS. I did get a "Low Pressure" warning last weekend when I picked up a nail, however :cursing:

:( Remanufactured

And, dare I ask, did you receive a refurbished battery or...

- - - Updated - - -

I will definitely keep an eye on it. So far so good.

Just a comment on this one. I had the same issue on my car. I would get "TPMS Needs Service" or similar. On my first visit, they said my tire pressure was low (I'm not actually convinced it was, because I never actually got a low pressure warning) and the problem kept coming back. It was particularly troublesome in the rain or on wet roads.On the next visit, they applied some sort of TSB work that involved installing a new remote antenna up in the frunk area to better read the signal from the tire sensors. Since that, I have not had any problems with the TPMS. I did get a "Low Pressure" warning last weekend when I picked up a nail, however :cursing: