Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New owner of white p85.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,

new to the forum here. Took delivery of my "old" p85 on December 20, 2014. At the time I could've ordered the D, but was more than satisfied with the P85. I do care about performance but I'm not a speed demon and figured the D was for real car performance enthusiasts. I thought it was similar to choosing between an Audi S7 vs RS7

I'm still 100% happy with my choice, just bummed that my car feels kinda dated already since it's no longer available. It's a shame. As greencarreports.com have said, I thought the p85 was the sweet spot for those like me who are just a "little crazy", not necessarily "totally insane" :biggrin:

Anyways it's great to finally be a member to these forums. They've been a great resource to me and I look forward to to learning more here and enjoying my Tesla.

Thanks

Welcome to the community! What makes sense for you is the best choice; don't let anyone (here) tell you different. BTW, does yours have the autopilot stuff?

We have an "ancient" Sig P85, and I still love it dearly, even though we were "insane" enough to order a P85D for my spirited wife. :smile:

Thank you all for being so welcoming.

Vger: Yes, I do have the tech package with auto pilot.

Heres a a pic of her:
jjp5pc.jpg

My wife loves her white P85 with the "old" performance seats with the red piping. The carbon fiber interior and spoiler with the pano roof look great. Autopilot too. What she doesn't know about the 691hp D I'm driving won't hurt her! :)