Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New owner of Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, name is Flo and I'm in San Diego. Just picked up a Red Model Y Long Range. We are in love with it, smoothness, quiet, and comfortable. Can't believe I didn't even step on the brakes when we went to church yesterday. Hope to get more information on the car from this forum.

Reactions: pkitch
Welcome!.. this a great forum and even with all the numbers of M3's and ,MYs out there these days there is always some thing new going on the forum or you find out about issues and ways to handle or enhance your experience . I always look at "new posts" first , but for a new owner you can do more targeted search ( say MY items only) as many before you have probably already asked a similar question , like charging, care paint care, range , sharing info on SW versions etc. . most importantly have fun and don't sweat the small stuff. you are like most of us .. living in the future! every day I go to work in my " science experiment" as I Iike to think about it . I've had mine ( a 90D MS) since 2017 through some pretty big upgrades, and is it better than the day I got it!. You cant say that about most any other car. Enjoy!