Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Owner, Permanent Passenger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After 5 visits to the Seattle and Bellevue stores, I FINALLY got my husband to pull the trigger. Delivery is scheduled for Friday, June 28th at 10am.
I'll be stuck with his Audi A6 until I can convince him on the Model X. (Any ideas?)
Historically, he has shared everything with me, with the exception of his car. His car is his sanctuary. And I must admit that he takes great care of his cars. I have a feeling that [our] Tesla will be a little bit more special. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he will let me drive. LOL.

I am personally beyond excited. I'd like to get all "Whitesnake", but will refrain because I'll dent the hood. LOL.

Hello to everyone! Looking forward to reading your posts and possibly meeting other owners in the Seattle area.

Myrissa

Welcome to the forum & congrats on becoming an S owner. The X will likely sell itself, given some time. Keep stopping by the store, tell him what you hear about the X ... and eventually there will be a space in the garage for one.

Or, just go put a deposit down.

Welcome to the forum! This forum is what sold me on getting my S....delivery next Friday....1 week away! YIPPEE!! I started the journey to the S because I wanted an electric car. My husband kept telling me there was no way, we'd be driving a "clown car", EV's have no range, no speed, we'd be driving a golf cart.....then I found the S! I was sold for a month before he bought in to the idea, so....start shopping for a "clown car" and he'll put down the deposit on the X! Good luck! Enjoy your S!