Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Owner (To Me) 2015 P90DL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well bought mate. Just couldn't get my head around the interior colour. Would've done my head in long term.

Attachments

• IMG_20210208_104511.jpg
    IMG_20210208_104511.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 72
You can stream all the AM Stations through Tune In on the MCU. The audio quality is far superior to AM but it’s subject to the vagaries of 3G coverage. We are big AM radio listeners too, but have not used the AM receiver in years.
I've noticed this today... I started out trying to use AM but the receiver is quite weak and eventually just streamed via TuneCast as you mentioned. Another reason that MCU2 is an option now :)

Tesla really are unique/naïve in the Auto Market.
So it appears that transfer of the Vehicle to me is delayed because Pickles haven't settled with Tesla as yet.
Even though I have clearly paid Pickles, and my Invoice shows $0 Balance.

It'd be like Telstra selling you a refurbished iPhone 12, but Apple refusing to allow you use your Apple ID until Telstra have paid them for the Handset.

Honestly it's actually pretty shocking.

This seems like you have a beef with Pickles to me. They're the ones who you have a commercial relationship with.

Complete opposite.
Pickles released the car to me, have followed standard process of buying a car from an auction. It's Tesla who is dragging their feet waiting for Pickles to pay them before they do anything.
Anyhow I've confirmed with Pickles that the payment has been made to Tesla today (Standard 7 Days after Auction like you'd expect) and hopefully things will go forward tomorrow.

Reactions: moa999
Yeah, most time you need to deal with Tesla, it's painful, mainly because you cant talk to a person. Eventually you'll get app access and forget about it, it'll be a wonderful experience, things will work as they should... until something goes wrong, then you find out that its a known issue (front drive shaft vibration, rear boot latch, MCU reboots, door handles... etc) and you can either find an appointment several weeks away (at least), your car may be drivable... maybe not, drive hour(s) to the nearest service centre, maybe get your car back that day, maybe not, either way, pay shiploads if out of warranty or DIY. Having said that, there's a load of info on the forums, and there are great people here who take the time and effort to help out. Personal experience only, your mileage may vary.

Last edited:
Maybe you can brush up by watching a few Rich Rebuilds / electrified garage videos. Also, I feel that if you are shown an amount for supercharging, then it's not "free unlimited". Mine (FUSC) has never shown an amount, and doesn't have any stored supercharging history on the bottom right of the "charging" tab...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-15 185607.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-15 185607.png
    638.6 KB · Views: 45
This car is regularly firing up the fans every hour or so outside... I can't enable/disable any Cabin Overheat Protection I assume because I'm not associated with the car yet.
Is the Fans running for around 4-5 minutes in warm temperatures consistent with this feature if enabled in other owners console etc?

This car is regularly firing up the fans every hour or so outside... I can't enable/disable any Cabin Overheat Protection I assume because I'm not associated with the car yet.
Is the Fans running for around 4-5 minutes in warm temperatures consistent with this feature if enabled in other owners console etc?
I’m not sure as I always turn climate on when leaving the car in the heat. Not a lot beats returning to an icy cold car on a hot day.
For memory that era of car has some serious fan noise when the aircon is working hard though.