Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Owner Workshop

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the invite email... my question really is, is it worth is? Profile is completed so don't need help there, just need to sign the contract for financing. And wanted to see if going to one of these is useful or if whatever they say I can really just learn on line (since I have had the extra time just been reading as much as I could find / watch Youtube videos about the car itself)?

Plus already have the accessories I want for my car. So worth it? Just looking for honest feedback.

Also interested in this one. I got an email about the event, but I figured there wouldn't be much useful information for me since I have followed every Tesla update for a good 5 years. On another thread somebody did get some good updates about delivery estimates, but that's about it.

I went Sunday, there were about 40 others too (Costa Mesa, CA). They said to ask any questions you can now because delivery in December is going to be fast, like here’s your paperwork, keys, see yah later. They said they were expecting to deliver 100-200 cars a day mid Dec. They asked people to raise their hands if they ordered a M3, which most did. A few MX and I was the only one to raise my hand for a MS. It started with a slideshow presentation where they spoke basics of Tesla, cars, solar, charging etc. After that they broke out into groups by model and they said if you have questions, there were reps standing near with laptops to answer any my account or delivery questions. I was there maybe 20 minutes. If you follow these boards and watch youtube, you are ahead. They don’t do a role call either so they don’t know if you even showed or not. I asked about delivery and they asked me for my insurance info to plug in the system. My profile was complete and now just waiting for VIN and delivery. Ordered 11/7 in So Cal and they expect delivery by 2nd week of Dec.