Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone

After a long wait ...finally picked my S85 on 10/18/14 at the Dallas Service Center

This is a truly amazing car and I did not mind missing the auto pilot features...

Things which bothered me a little:

a. Sun visor was too small and almost had me blinded.

b. Cup holders too small and I wish rear seats had better storage.

c. I know this is really low tech but I wished the mirrors have blind spot mirrors in them ( I have GMC Acadia Denali and they have blind spot mirrors in built). Now that D version is introduced with auto pilot features I am sure none of the new owners would want this feature that I am suggesting.

d. I wish the 17 inch screen played video in the park mode. My kids really miss watching Disney videos on that big screen.

Thanks

Attachments

• Tesla.JPG
    Tesla.JPG
    469.1 KB · Views: 934
  • Tesla 2.jpg
    Tesla 2.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 853
  • Kids with Tesla.JPG
    Kids with Tesla.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 868
Wait...you're missing the autopilot features? I thought all cars delivered within the last few weeks were supposed to have these features already built in?

I bought a loaner for the savings that it came with.

- - - Updated - - -

After 4 months with my Tesla

I am fine with the sun visors
I like the seats
I like no center console
Cup holders work for me only allow water in car
Autopilot does not bother me - I like my MobilEye

I am not complaining but I was driving a camry with lot of storage spaces etc and now that I am driving Tesla I miss the storage part ...

I guess there is no comparison in the way Tesla drives...

I know these are little things but hard to ignore first few days

BTW... Does anyone know where I can get Mobileye installed in Dallas area?

Cup holders work for me only allow water in car
The more I think about the cup-holder situation, the less it bothers me.
I'm pretty sure that for a few years, I'm going to have a "bottle water only" policy with the new car. Maybe allow myself and friends bottled soda with a screw top. No fast food cups (or fast food at all) and no coffee.

My current little Mazda is nothing special, but was my first "new" car and overall I've taken amazing care of it. But I had a Starbucks lid come loose once and I was finding dried caked in coffee in nooks and crevices for months :(