Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New P100D owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wife and I just picked up a new Model X today. Saw it at a boat show and decided to purchase. Dealership had a inventory model with 1,200 miles they made us a deal on. Just learning the new car and I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions. So far we love it. With the .99% financing, discount, free supercharging and help finding insurance we have been very pleased with Tesla so far.

• Informative
Reactions: Cowby and McManX
0.99%?!
Which bank and how long?
I am a brand new owner as well. I have been looking at Tesla for years. I finally decided to make the plunge. The .99% financing was a special for this month only if you take an inventory vehicle off of their hands. Since I am in Texas, I had to go through Allianz credit union.

I take delivery of my new 100D tomorrow morning.

It was an inventory vehicle with only 50 miles on it.

I couldn’t turn down the no wait and the .99% financing.

It was there Tesla and 72 months
I am a brand new owner as well. I have been looking at Tesla for years. I finally decided to make the plunge. The .99% financing was a special for this month only if you take an inventory vehicle off of their hands. Since I am in Texas, I had to go through Allianz credit union.

I take delivery of my new 100D tomorrow morning.

It was an inventory vehicle with only 50 miles on it.

I couldn’t turn down the no wait and the .99% financing.

We took an inventory vehicle with 1,252 miles and they discounted it $16,200, $7,500 tax credit, .99% interest, free supercharging, $500.00 credit with referral code, free wall charger connector signed by Elon we decided to pass on a used 2017 for $124,000 and buy "new"

• Informative
Reactions: Cowby
Picking up mine this weekend with the 0.99% interest rate as well. It should be noted that the 0.99% interest rate is a special rate they give as an incentive to get rid of inventory vehicles, not new vehicles. Got 15k off 2017 December 25th built P100D with 95 miles. Removed the 22" wheels for another 5.5k off.

• Helpful
Reactions: CatB
I just took delivery this morning. It is everything promised and more. I was in awe driving home in the pouring rain and amazed at how well the autopilot handled the auto steering when the roads were that wet.

It is such a freaking blast.
My wife had to drive home it the rain too, could't figure out the defrost and also hit a car on the interstate. She would of been better off in auto mode!

Thank you. I had a lot of fun driving it today and seeing what it can do. And yes, I am fully aware that it is a driver assistance tool and not fully autonomous.

Lord knows that we all have to play by the rules or we risk having a wreck and being on the front page of every website and newspaper.

Wow so jealous but congratulations still :) I can't come across these deals for some reason. I keep checking the inventory but it shows the same 7 cars that has been listed for months :-(
Your absolute best bet is to talk to your local Tesla gallery advisor and tell them what you like and what you are looking for. They have access to inventory cars that they do not put on the website. I built the car I liked the most, sent the specs to the gallery advisor here on Fort Worth and they found them for both me and my dad. They were fantastic to work with.

They are also trying to move a lot of inventory cars before the end of the quarter.

Wow thanks for the info; apparently I contacted the local Tesla advisor and they haven't been too responsive; maybe too busy. So I am doing the search on myself and haven't found any luck yet :-(

Call my guy in St Louis Brad Banowetz 314-410-0081, he was great to work with. Our car wasn't listed he emailed me the deal on it. When used 2017 are in the $120's buying new almost made sense.

Anyone used Homelink and have it set up? I did the wife's and it's opening the garage door when she gets home, but not closing when she leaves. I have the settings to do both set up.