Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New P100DL makes xxx HP at the battery!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of a P90DL refresh first week of June. My DS knows I really really wanted the P100D so I called him today right after the announcement today and he is going to get back to me tomorrow on details for the 100kwh upgrade. Also just put some Forgiato 22" ECL performance wheels on it this past weekend with Pirelli Zero GT tires so basically as soon as I get the upgrade I will come in with specs and full details. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Reactions: S'toon
Took delivery of a P90DL refresh first week of June. My DS knows I really really wanted the P100D so I called him today right after the announcement today and he is going to get back to me tomorrow on details for the 100kwh upgrade. Also just put some Forgiato 22" ECL performance wheels on it this past weekend with Pirelli Zero GT tires so basically as soon as I get the upgrade I will come in with specs and full details. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Isn't it $20K with Tesla recycling/taking your old pack?

Details are easy....write a check for $20,000...then wait....