Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New paint colours coming from Berlin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not interested. Would rather we got a boot cover and a knob to open the glove box and wipers on the stick. Whatever colours he produces I will still buy MSM. Whether it was a Tesla/BMW/MERC/BENTLEY would still be metallic grey!

Not interested. Would rather we got a boot cover and a knob to open the glove box and wipers on the stick. Whatever colours he produces I will still buy MSM. Whether it was a Tesla/BMW/MERC/BENTLEY would still be metallic grey!

John Major Grey it is then. Dull or darker dull? That is the only question. Having owned countless grey cars, I would choose almost anything else just to get a break from it. So far we've had 3 white Teslas and I just couldn't bear ordering a 4th, so just ordered a Y in........... MSM!! Just can't get away from it. Isn't one of the 2 new colours some form of fancy grey anyway? The other being a fairly subdued looking red with weird multi-coloured tints. No thanks.

John Major Grey it is then. Dull or darker dull? That is the only question. Having owned countless grey cars, I would choose almost anything else just to get a break from it. So far we've had 3 white Teslas and I just couldn't bear ordering a 4th, so just ordered a Y in........... MSM!! Just can't get away from it. Isn't one of the 2 new colours some form of fancy grey anyway? The other being a fairly subdued looking red with weird multi-coloured tints. No thanks.
They should start to offer a real silver again, not a grey with silver in the name.

• Funny
Reactions: Peteski