Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Performance Model Y Reservation, June Delivery, $7000 off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand New Performance Model Y reservation, $7,000 below current pricing. I'm considering selling for $1k+, best offer gets it.

Pearl White exterior, Black and White premium interior, Tow Hitch (3500lbs capacity!?)
I just turned down a VIN but I can get rematched ASAP. The reservation is about a year old so it has high priority. I would prefer someone just take delivery as original owner since I no longer really need this car.

Tesla website now has this configuration at $69,990 before taxes and fees ($7k more). If needed, I can help with transfer. Transferring a reservation is how I bought my last Model Y!

1654370118585.png

From what I've been reading it'll adjust timeline as that config ordered at that time, but not positive. You should be able to see the price will be though by trying to edit online by finishing this link with your reservation number: tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN

From what I've been reading it'll adjust timeline as that config ordered at that time, but not positive. You should be able to see the price will be though by trying to edit online by finishing this link with your reservation number: tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN
That doesn't work for me. My account is still showing a VIN assigned right now. My SA is supposed to be unmatching me from that VIN but I guess it hasn't gone through yet.