TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

new person saying hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SkipperSam, Jan 19, 2016.

1. SkipperSam

SkipperSam Member

Hi people ! My new Model S arrives this week so I thought why not join the community in which I skulked around while contemplating buying the damned thing. So, here I am - no more lurking for me.

Looking forward to picking your wise old brains, and sharing a laugh or two along the way.

Sam

2. AudubonB

AudubonB Mild-mannered Moderator Lord Vetinari*

Welcome to TMC and we look forward to your contributions.

3. roblab

roblab Active Member

Well, Sam, remember which one of us is the Wise Brain, and which ones are just the OLD brains.

So, whatcha gettin'? Planning any major road trips, or do they do that much in Europe? My wife and I are planning a little jaunt around the western USA: 32 Supercharger stops plus a couple overnight motels that have charging outlets. Ought to be fun, and totally free fuel.

We do look forward to hearing your stories!

4. DieAbetic

DieAbetic Member

5. Josh the German

Hi Skipper,

nice to meet you here and writing a welcome note in English from German to German .... :biggrin: Good luck to you and have fun with your Tesla.

Kind regards from Bamberg

Josh

6. SkipperSam

SkipperSam Member

Hi all ! And thanks for the many nice welcomes. I'm awaiting an 85D in 'deep blue metallic' (almost plumped for the bolder 'red multi-coat' but mrs skipper said NEIN!) haha along with the glass roof cos why the hell not.

Well, I wish I could have written in German but I'm afraid it's not up to scratch.

Trip-wise we are planning on driving to the St Anton ski resort in early March. That should be one hell of a trip, especially on the Autobahn :scared:

BMW M3 e36 Driving on German Autobahn Very FAST - YouTube

7. gavine

gavine Petrol Head turned EV Enthusiast

No shortage of laughs on this forum. Lots of smart and funny people. Congrats on your Tesla.