TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New personalized plate.... what do you think?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by WestCoastP85D, Nov 13, 2015.

1. WestCoastP85D

WestCoastP85D Member

My 3 year old shows off our personalized plate for the P85D. ;-) He was more "charged"-up about it than we were... ;-)

EliTeslaPicture.jpg

2. Max*

Max* Charging

Very cool.

3. aja2460

aja2460 Old Member

Looks good. And the plate is nice too!

4. jeffro01

jeffro01 Active Member

How did you get that plate in CA??? :) Man that had to be some sort of luck... Seems like that one would have been off the available list for years now... :)

Jeff

5. WestCoastP85D

WestCoastP85D Member

Right?? I couldn't believe it either... Hard as heck to get proper words, spelled correctly.

6. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

Amazing that you got that!

7. jeffro01

jeffro01 Active Member

On our Volt we got one of the "children" custom plates with a high five hand print and VOLTG so "High Voltage" which I thought was pretty neat at the time... LOL

Jeff

8. Kandiru

Kandiru Member

I will abstain as here in Appalachia one can get keyed by the smokers, even in an Audi I get coal rolled on
    me so often that I always hit the recycle button when I find myself behind a Diesel hitchnut dualie.

9. John Stuckey

John Stuckey Member

We got a license plate holder with "I get a charge out of my Volt" for our Chevy Volt. We have a "Happiness is driving my Model A Ford" on the MS license plate holder.

10. GuyGadois

GuyGadois Member

I want "My other car is a Hummer"