Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Petition to White House Requesting Direct Tesla Sales in All States

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm just really amused by the places people come from. "Sugar Land, TX", "South Ozone Park, NY", "Tunnel Hill, GA", "Winter Haven, FL" the irony, "Castle Rock, CO", "College Station, TX", "Downers Grove, IL", "Powder Springs, GA", "Chevy Chase, MD", "Othello, WA", "Roswell, GA", "Peabody, MA",

Really cool names to stay in!

gmsparks.JPG

I'm just really amused by the places people come from. "Sugar Land, TX", "South Ozone Park, NY", "Tunnel Hill, GA", "Winter Haven, FL" the irony, "Castle Rock, CO", "College Station, TX", "Downers Grove, IL", "Powder Springs, GA", "Chevy Chase, MD", "Othello, WA", "Roswell, GA", "Peabody, MA",

View attachment 24585

I grew up very near Othello. We'd play them in soccer matches.

gmsparks.JPG

I'm kind of pissed. They promised only 1,000 Signature Model Ss in the US!:smile:

I don't know if he's into EVs, but I tweeted the link to Jeff Coffin, who is in the Dave Matthews Band now. That band is about being green and such, so I thought if I get it to one member it could spread throughout the band and to thousands of others....