TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New plates make it feel like it’s mine.

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Petergarrett38, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Petergarrett38

Got new out of sequence plates today and I’m feeling some kinda way about them ❤️

Attached Files:

• Like x 4
  2. Compliance!

Compliance! Member

how far can you go with only 5kw/h? Your car must be very light!

• Funny x 3
  3. ARMARM

ARMARM Member

Nice! The 5D badge just jogged my memory .... were you charging at Goulburn on March 29?

4. dalec

dalec Member

Is that 5D or SD? I'm assuming "Short Range = "S" and "Long Range" = L? My car is in transit, but I didn't get the battery size as an option to buy, just short and long range.

5. Petergarrett38

Yes, that was me in Goulburn. 5D is a reference to the fifth dimension ;) I started de-badging then liked how it looked.

• Like x 1