Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"New Posts" forgets it's me?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

scaesare

Mar 14, 2013
NoVA
It appears that about every other time I click "new posts", the thread titles are listed in a slightly "grayer" colored font, and doesn't seem to highlight threads I've participated in. The thread latest-post-times change to reflect recent entries, so it does appear the query for new posts succeeded...

Clicking "New Posts" again, renders the thread titles in black again, and also the properly highlights threads I've commented in.

So here's an example. I was still logged in to the forum from earlier and clicked NEW POSTS:
ForumBad.PNG

The Chevy Bolt thread is one I've participated in. No red highlight bar/avatar icon overlay, and notice the titles are not black, but actually slightly lighter in color. You can see from the upper right I'm logged in, however.

I make no other changes and hit NEW POSTS again (sometimes I have to do this more than once):
ForumGood.PNG

Now I see the correct representation. I also noticed thread pics/avatars don't initially load wither.

This is with Win10/Edge on two different machines. These same machines had not had this problem with previous revisions.

Hope this helps...

I have the same issue (need to re-login frequently when working backwards through either New Posts or Recent Threads (from within the What's New category). This became noticeable just in the last week or so.