TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by ArtInCT, Mar 22, 2016.

1. ArtInCT

ArtInCT Always Learning

OK, I have been drumming my fingers with the new TMC forum software now and the NEW POSTS function is the latest to get my IRE up....

Sure with you click NEW POSTS you get the latest NEW POSTS....

BUT...

No idea as to which Forum the post is in or if your really care ..... I mean really.... this new software is really taking some amount of getting used to... at some point it will not be worth it to me to bruise my mind over its inadequacies..

Just wondering.... AM I alone here or is everyone else just happy to not know what forum the new post is in?

2. BoldSharpe

BoldSharpe Member

The Forum the Post is in is listed but it's in a different place than before. I believe the Forum was listed in the right hand column previously but now it's somewhat hidden below the thread title to the right of the date.

3. ModelX

ModelX Member

I haven't figured out how to get the new post function to only display English speaking threads.

4. TexasEV

TexasEV Active Member

It cuts off at 10 pages even if there has been more than 10 pages of new posts since I last logged on.

5. rage_777

I agree with both these posts and will add another one (that I already added to the New Forum Design Thread). Before I didn't have to login to have the new posts show up and I could mark all forums as read, now since I don't have the mark all read when not logging in I have to just guess about which time I stopped reading.

On a related note, I didn't know how often the Belgium and the Netherlands forum posted before.