TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by EVnut, Mar 26, 2009.

1. EVnut

EVnut Darell, the EVnut

I notice in the FAQ (check it out, I actually read it!) that there's an entry on how to quickly see what's new. You choose "New Posts" or "Today's Posts." And that's what I'm used to seeing in other forums that I frequent. Am I blind to them here, or do they simply not exist?

If the latter, I'd love to have them implemented!

Thanks for the great site, and all the effort that I know it takes!

2. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Many visitors just use the color coded roadster pictures at the top level of the forum. If the roadster is red it means you haven't read a new post in that section since your last visit.

3. EVnut

EVnut Darell, the EVnut

Thanks TEG. I caught that as well - but a "New posts" list is quit a bit more convenient since it shows exactly which threads inside of each forum have new posts. I'm looking for a handier way to be lazy. ;)

4. stopcrazypp

stopcrazypp Well-Known Member

Someone pointed out a few days ago in some random thread that there's a "Today's Posts" button all the way on the bottom of the forum (under the copyright stuff).

5. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Darell (EVnut) et al., New Posts sits under the SEARCH button at the top. While Today's Posts sits under the QUICKLINKS button.

6. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

Both New Posts and Today's Posts are on the line of links at the bottom of the page down there \/ (4 lines of text up from the very bottom)

7. EVnut

EVnut Darell, the EVnut

Sweet! Thanks guys. Turns out that they're both available under the search button AND both available down there at the bottom in the fine text.

As suspected, it turns out that I was just blind.

Good to go. Thanks again to the all-stars.