TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by mibaro2, May 19, 2014.

1. mibaro2

mibaro2 Member

Hi.

I was wondering if it is possible to search for new posts in specific forums. I looked in the advanced search option, and didn't see an option to exclude specific forums.

For example. I normally go to Forum->new posts. I get all the new posts that I have not read. However, I want to exclude the Belgium and Netherland forum since I can't read most of their posts. Is there any way to do that?

Thanks. Other than that, great site.

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Have you tried the 'What's New' button? That will exclude the non-English speaking forums.

3. mibaro2

mibaro2 Member

Thanks. I never tried that.
    Appreciate the fast reply.

4. David99

David99 Active Member

kind of related. When I click on 'What's new', by default two forums are ignored. I would like to find out how I can edit the list of ignored forums. There are several I would love to add to my personal ignore list.

5. tezco

tezco Sig P85

Today I noticed this thread in New Posts. When I went back later it was no longer on the list. After I searched for and found the thread again, I posted a reply; however, my new post wasn't listed either.