Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New PowerWalls not showing on phone app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
no need to apologize i appreciate any help .. hoping it is something basic
yea i am using correct email i purchased under it is also email of model 3
so model 3 has always shown when i swipe to left or is it right i dunno? i have always seen only ad for pv powerwalls

Its swiping from right to left (swiping left) to go from car to powerwalls, at least on my system. If it were me, I think I would try not only logging out of the tesla app, but also deleting it from my phone, and then re installing the app and logging in. It likely wouldnt change anything, but that would be one way to ensure there was not some issue that was cached in the app on your phone.

Its swiping from right to left (swiping left) to go from car to powerwalls, at least on my system. If it were me, I think I would try not only logging out of the tesla app, but also deleting it from my phone, and then re installing the app and logging in. It likely wouldnt change anything, but that would be one way to ensure there was not some issue that was cached in the app on your phone.
not logging out but deleting app .. i have not tried that specifically .. i will try thanks .. i have logged out / deleted app completely ..

so now update on this . maybe .. when i swiped left instead of ad for pw / pv i saw blank white .. hoped progress .. so after trying this few times i signed out of account now i get unrecognized user and i cannot get into app at all .. hopefully this means progress .. or i'll be using keycard to drive car next few days :rolleyes:

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
update (if anyone has this issue, doubt it i seem the lucky one)
after 3 calls in a week I received email from Tesla energy support to "ensure i can view production in app" .asked for relavent screenshots .. send them the pv/ powerwall ad that has always shown haha .. BUT i now cannot get onto teg locally and shows "registration incomplete" lower down on page.. so I'm hoping progress they are reseting something

update (if anyone has this issue, doubt it i seem the lucky one)
after 3 calls in a week I received email from Tesla energy support to "ensure i can view production in app" .asked for relavent screenshots .. send them the pv/ powerwall ad that has always shown haha .. BUT i now cannot get onto teg locally and shows "registration incomplete" lower down on page.. so I'm hoping progress they are reseting something

Let us know how it turns out.... a few of us have seen that "registration incomplete" on the TEG since firmware 20.49, even after you register it. I dont log in there often but some active members here do, and it seems to keep resetting on those who do.

Let us know how it turns out.... a few of us have seen that "registration incomplete" on the TEG since firmware 20.49, even after you register it. I dont log in there often but some active members here do, and it seems to keep resetting on those who do.
yea feel i knew what i was getting into with Tesla thanks to this community .. so i have been patient thru process .. but now its this one final thing stuck on .. rough seeing all the features people post up and i have never even seen my system on app :oops:

yea feel i knew what i was getting into with Tesla thanks to this community .. so i have been patient thru process .. but now its this one final thing stuck on .. rough seeing all the features people post up and i have never even seen my system on app :oops:

That does suck yeah. Hopefully they figure it out. It sounds to me like your account is missing some entitlement or other (digital entitlement), or they have the serial numbers registered wrong or something.

Reactions: Electrph