Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New PowerWalls not showing on phone app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is no Windows app, only mobile devices. Although you can see a status screen on a browser once it's connected to your network.
There is an app for Windows called the Powerwall Companion available in the windows store, its basic but works fine
powerwall companion.jpg

The app is basic but provides useful info, for detailed metrics I rely on SolarEdge and Powerwall Apps.

Forgot to mention, its handy for Windows 10 users to have an app that's not browser based, I just leave the app running during my workday so I can see at a glance real time what is happening. I've just added my 2nd Powerwall and 9 more 315w panels so I love watching the increased performance throughout the day. Hope this helps

Forgot to mention, its handy for Windows 10 users to have an app that's not browser based, I just leave the app running during my workday so I can see at a glance real time what is happening. I've just added my 2nd Powerwall and 9 more 315w panels so I love watching the increased performance throughout the day. Hope this helps
Thanks. I downloaded the app to desktop and laptop. Didn't sign in, PW not installed until 7 Apr, unless that date will be cancelled by the covid 91.
I noticed that the app can sign in through Tesla or directly to the Gateway. Have you tried the latter?

Did you have to get new permits for that addition?

reviving this thread from search ..
anyone else having recent problem powerwalls / pv not showing on app after PTO?
background mine has never shown pre-PTO i used teg on local .. have called tesla 2x last time told escalated to tech support would hear from them in ~ 3 days .. been 3 days
tried log out / tried removing app / even tried on droid .. self registered on page linked in above post months ago

reviving this thread from search ..
anyone else having recent problem powerwalls / pv not showing on app after PTO?
background mine has never shown pre-PTO i used teg on local .. have called tesla 2x last time told escalated to tech support would hear from them in ~ 3 days .. been 3 days
tried log out / tried removing app / even tried on droid .. self registered on page linked in above post months ago

Tesla has to enable something for it to show in the tesla app. When they do this seems to be somewhat random, depending on if one is getting solar only solar + PW, or Powerwall only, who did the install (tesla or third party) etc.

when you called the energy support number did they say why they needed to escalate it (or did you call energy support specifically)?

Tesla has to enable something for it to show in the tesla app. When they do this seems to be somewhat random, depending on if one is getting solar only solar + PW, or Powerwall only, who did the install (tesla or third party) etc.

when you called the energy support number did they say why they needed to escalate it (or did you call energy support specifically)?
it was tesla as installer / powerwalls and pv .. i had told them right after inspection pre-pto that i could not see it in app told me i had to wait for PTO .. after PTO i was given "activation" phone number by my advisor... they told me they "see " everything fine on their end and should show in my app within a few hrs.. i called back next day .. they tried something their end .. did not work at that point told me escalated to "tech support" did not give reason

it was tesla as installer / powerwalls and pv .. i had told them right after inspection pre-pto that i could not see it in app told me i had to wait for PTO .. after PTO i was given "activation" phone number by my advisor... they told me they "see " everything fine on their end and should show in my app within a few hrs.. i called back next day .. they tried something their end .. did not work at that point told me escalated to "tech support" did not give reason

You sure that you are logged into a tesla account with the exact same email address as the one you purchased under? Sorry for such a basic question, and you likely thought of this, but figured I would ask anyway.

You sure that you are logged into a tesla account with the exact same email address as the one you purchased under? Sorry for such a basic question, and you likely thought of this, but figured I would ask anyway.
no need to apologize i appreciate any help .. hoping it is something basic
yea i am using correct email i purchased under it is also email of model 3
so model 3 has always shown when i swipe to left or is it right i dunno? i have always seen only ad for pv powerwalls