Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New price for all models

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing changed in the overall pricing, still 53 700$ + delivery. Delivery is now included in displayed price, that's all, but that was changed couple days/weeks ago.

Capture.PNG

On Tesla Canada site now

Not seeing any increase SR+ base price $54,990 (Includes $1,280 destination and documentation fee and $10 OMVIC fee.)

$54,990 - 1290 = $53700 same as before for base. Only thing that went up by $1300 is FSD on May 2.
see this one is weird. I was going to get AP, but it was 3300$ after delivery. Then beginning of may it became 4000$. I asked the chat rep, and they deny that it was ever that price. Would they take cash as a payment?

Ok, so just to clarify, the price increase was only on the US site, and Canadian prices are unchanged? I just ordered today, and although I have been calculating things out, I didn't notice a change. But also not sure that I'm paying that close attention that I'd notice a ~$500 price increase on a 55k car... anyone watching closer than I was should chime in please!

Ok, so just to clarify, the price increase was only on the US site, and Canadian prices are unchanged? I just ordered today, and although I have been calculating things out, I didn't notice a change. But also not sure that I'm paying that close attention that I'd notice a ~$500 price increase on a 55k car... anyone watching closer than I was should chime in please!

I can't speak for the other trims, but you're right - SR+ didn't change. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger and nothing has changed since I priced out my options this weekend.