Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Price/Line up change again...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

davezforce

IG @davezforce
Jan 18, 2017
NJ
So I see that Tesla just changed prices/lineup for the S/X/3. Biggest question is regarding the included Ludicrous now with the performance models. Being I purchased the performance model just over 2 weeks ago, and was planning to do the Ludicrous upgrade later down the road, now that it’s included would/is it still 20k to add or would it be the additional 3k that the price of the same configuration as mine is now? What’s everyone’s thoughts on people that were going add later.

Same question here. Guessing still going to be 20,000 until they take a look at it, only a small number of these out there without ludicrous. Free sounds great but 3,000 sounds good.
I mean I knew before buying to expect price changes, just really hoping they look at this like you said and drop the add-on price. Even 5k I’d be happy with.

the fact the ludicrous was free to all who already owned a Tesla was just a preview of things to come.

This is incorrect, as of yesterday CPO Tesla owners do not qualify as I was about to purchase Model X performance at the Fremont showroom. They told me I do not qualify for the discount so I walked. What a difference 24 hours makes.

So, somebody explain this to me. I bought a Model X P100 in December, rushed to get the $7,500 tax credit. Apparently today I can order the same vehicle with more range for $37,000 less!!!!!! Is that true? Obviously with the tax credit difference, we are still talking about over $30k difference! Plus a 285 mile range vs 325!!

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA
So, somebody explain this to me. I bought a Model X P100 in December, rushed to get the $7,500 tax credit. Apparently today I can order the same vehicle with more range for $37,000 less!!!!!! Is that true? Obviously with the tax credit difference, we are still talking about over $30k difference! Plus a 285 mile range vs 325!!

I am confused. Were you expecting more or less? Seems pretty normal to me

It's frustrating - no question! But on the flipside, I went to price out a Model X and if I were to place an order right now, I would get a lot more car for pretty much what I paid 3 years ago for my X75D. All the Premium package, towing, sound, cold weather etc. Is now standard and I'd be getting an FSD car with 325 miles of range vs. 237 on my AP1 75D

Progress comes at a cost of early adopters paying a premium for early access.

I'm ok with it, personally.