Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Products and a TMC discount code...!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All

It's been a while since we've posted any updates, so here goes, and use code "TMCMay15" for 15% off any order, until the end of May...

First, it's been a struggle to keep our LED bulbs in stock, but we have plenty at the moment. TeslaLiving did a great review of them, as did Teslarati - thanks guys!

After a long wait, our P85D FobPockets are finally here, made out of a beautiful matt-black/distressed leather. I'm not going to go all Tim Cook on you, but the leather has a really nice texture to it; I've been using a prototype version since October (regrettably, no P85D :frown:) and it looks the same now as it did then. Thanks to a mix-up at the leather factory, we also have another version featuring our stylized car embossing.

The screen protectors continue to be a really popular item, you can read Teslarati's review here, we also have a 'hard as nails' 5H screen protector if you're in the habit of driving insanely with lots of flying objects in the car - as these cannot be rolled for shipping in our normal tubes, Amazon is the only place to find them.

Finally for this update, with our top-selling (and with almost 300 5* reviews!) Silicone FobPockets we're keeping up with the new Tesla colors such as Titanium, as well as maintaining the 'legacy colors' of brown and green.

There's more products in the pipeline for later this summer, and we're probably going to start to say farewell to our neoprene FobPockets that started it all....there's still a few left, but when they're gone, they're gone!

I just got the brown leather fob pocket and screen cleaning gift set along with a pack of LED bulbs this week. Beautiful products and great presentation.

Now about that 15%.....I guess I should have waited 5 more days before ordering ;)

hmmm. maybe I should jump on that phone mount now.

I just got the brown leather fob pocket and screen cleaning gift set along with a pack of LED bulbs this week. Beautiful products and great presentation.

Now about that 15%.....I guess I should have waited 5 more days before ordering ;)

hmmm. maybe I should jump on that phone mount now.

Yeah....sorry...these things can never be timed perfectly, but the phone mounts are great :)

Thanks, I really appreciate that. It all started here in the heady days of summer 2013 :)

It's been mostly fun so far (my wife particularly enjoys the expansion of the business into half of our first floor), and I am very deeply indebted to the TMC community for the support and ideas.

With the model 3 will come new challenges and new dynamics, it'll be interesting....!

pitty when I contact you here on the forum and order some things, I did not get any discount and now for a few days you start a discount. Ever heard about rewarding returning customers? :)
Hold on for a second :) First, this forum post is 2 year old, hence why the code has long-since expired. Second, we have our AORewards, that absolutely do reward returning customers with substantial discounts, up to 30% depending on previous spend.

Reactions: Akikiki
After a long wait, our P85D FobPockets are finally here, made out of a beautiful matt-black/distressed leather. I'm not going to go all Tim Cook on you, but the leather has a really nice texture to it; I've been using a prototype version since October (regrettably, no P85D :frown:) and it looks the same now as it did then. Thanks to a mix-up at the leather factory, we also have another version featuring our stylized car embossing.

The screen protectors continue to be a really popular item, you can read Teslarati's review here, we also have a 'hard as nails' 5H screen protector if you're in the habit of driving insanely with lots of flying objects in the car - as these cannot be rolled for shipping in our normal tubes, Amazon is the only place to find them.

Out of curiosity, will you be making these for the Model 3? (The FobPocket either having the '60', '75' or the silhouette of the 3 and the screen protector for the 3's screen)

Out of curiosity, will you be making these for the Model 3? (The FobPocket either having the '60', '75' or the silhouette of the 3 and the screen protector for the 3's screen)
Absolutely. To date I'm not sure there's been a sighting of the Model 3 key, or confirmation of the exact screen size, but we'll move as quickly as we can on the M3 accessories. I have one reserved (placed at the launch event), but being in Texas I'm assuming I'll be at least a few months behind the west-coasters.