TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New Products and a TMC discount code...!

Discussion in 'Interior, Exterior, and Detailing - Sponsored' started by pete8314, May 19, 2015.

1. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Hi All

It's been a while since we've posted any updates, so here goes, and use code "TMCMay15" for 15% off any order, until the end of May...

First, it's been a struggle to keep our LED bulbs in stock, but we have plenty at the moment. TeslaLiving did a great review of them, as did Teslarati - thanks guys!

After a long wait, our P85D FobPockets are finally here, made out of a beautiful matt-black/distressed leather. I'm not going to go all Tim Cook on you, but the leather has a really nice texture to it; I've been using a prototype version since October (regrettably, no P85D :frown:) and it looks the same now as it did then. Thanks to a mix-up at the leather factory, we also have another version featuring our stylized car embossing.

The screen protectors continue to be a really popular item, you can read Teslarati's review here, we also have a 'hard as nails' 5H screen protector if you're in the habit of driving insanely with lots of flying objects in the car - as these cannot be rolled for shipping in our normal tubes, Amazon is the only place to find them.

Finally for this update, with our top-selling (and with almost 300 5* reviews!) Silicone FobPockets we're keeping up with the new Tesla colors such as Titanium, as well as maintaining the 'legacy colors' of brown and green.

There's more products in the pipeline for later this summer, and we're probably going to start to say farewell to our neoprene FobPockets that started it all....there's still a few left, but when they're gone, they're gone!

2. Drucifer

Drucifer Active Member

I just got the brown leather fob pocket and screen cleaning gift set along with a pack of LED bulbs this week. Beautiful products and great presentation.

Now about that 15%.....I guess I should have waited 5 more days before ordering ;)

hmmm. maybe I should jump on that phone mount now.

3. pgiralt

pgiralt Active Member

Pete's products are always great! Thanks for the 15% discount! Gave me a reason to try out those Silicone Fob Pockets.

4. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Yeah....sorry...these things can never be timed perfectly, but the phone mounts are great :)

5. Drucifer

Drucifer Active Member

No worries. I am just happy with your products. Good stuff! :)

6. TES-E

TES-E Member

VERY good stuff...

7. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Aww...shucks, thanks :)

Just a note, my Wife and I are taking a couple of days break next week, so there will be no shipments on Tuesday (Monday's a USPS holiday anyway).

8. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Another PSA; there will be no shipments next week due to a family vacation, so any orders placed at AbstractOcean between June 14 - 21 will ship on the 22nd. We've restocked the Amazon store, so that's also an option if you'd like to take advantage of Prime shipping.

9. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Pete. I remember when you first started. I am so pleased for you that business is doing well. You provide us some really great products at affordable prices. Thank you for what you do for us.

10. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Thanks, I really appreciate that. It all started here in the heady days of summer 2013 :)

It's been mostly fun so far (my wife particularly enjoys the expansion of the business into half of our first floor), and I am very deeply indebted to the TMC community for the support and ideas.

With the model 3 will come new challenges and new dynamics, it'll be interesting....!

11. Fusion

Fusion Member

New 15% off coupon for this year May??? Wishful thinking haha......

12. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

You must've missed our famous (it's not) May 4th sale, that would have netted you up to 30%! New Customers get 10% though, just for signing up to the newsletter that we hardly ever send out :)