Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New purchase - finalising options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Feeling good about my decisions reading all the sage advice on here, especially about the dual chargers.

Only wobbles have been on air suspension, but I think from a few of the threads that it is a nice to have, but not essential. I'm pretty sure the car will still look awesome with 19" wheels as well, and if not they can always be purchased later.

Pano roof was touch and go, but on balance I think I'll be fine without.

So I've got P85D, blue metallic, tech pack, black alcantara, NG seats. All my extras budget went on the "D" :)

Also planning on the UK plug adapter and Chademo to cover off motorway charging and emergencies.

Just wondering how long it will take now to see progress on the order status.

What's the earliest someone could have ordered a P85D in the UK? My order # is RN5492076.

Jamie

Well I have now confirmed my order. In the end I decided that having young-ish kids leather would be sensible and I also went for the second charger...

Only yesterday, it was estimating a late April delivery, then when I confirmed the design part said late May, then after I confirmed it was saying June! From other experiences, how believable are these predicted times?

Rich

It was similar when I ordered. It showed late Nov until I confirmed and then it changed to late Dec. I got it on the 22nd of Dec in the end. My best guess for you is mid June.

Go go and warch every you tube video you can on the car and read all the forums you can, that with work and family should help the time to pass.

it is worth the wait. Tonigh a XR Jag followed me to my destination at which point the female passenger jumped out and wanted to know what the hell my car was, with all the details. We had know sooner sat down in the restaurant and the owner started asking questions about my car as he had seen me arrive and didn't know what car it was.

This happens much of the time.

I'm sure that you are going to love the car, it's well worth the wait.

I'm taking a stab in the dark and guessing that there is maybe an influx of P85D orders that is affecting lead times?

It was similar when I ordered. It showed late Nov until I confirmed and then it changed to late Dec. I got it on the 22nd of Dec in the end. My best guess for you is mid June.

Go go and warch every you tube video you can on the car and read all the forums you can, that with work and family should help the time to pass.

it is worth the wait. Tonigh a XR Jag followed me to my destination at which point the female passenger jumped out and wanted to know what the hell my car was, with all the details. We had know sooner sat down in the restaurant and the owner started asking questions about my car as he had seen me arrive and didn't know what car it was.

This happens much of the time.

I'm sure that you are going to love the car, it's well worth the wait.