Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Quarter -- New Incentives?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In Q3, only the double SC referral (1k mi => 2k mi) was officially advertised online. The free 2-yr SC was only mentioned by SAs in store and customers online. The free upgrades was also only available by SAs (for a very short window, like one week or so).

Yeah, there will probably not be any Online discounts this quarter. There are people who ordered in October who are still waiting for their deliveries, and the cutoff for new orders to get out by the end of the Quarter is coming up soon(Dec.8).

Any discounts which are found would probably be inventory/rejected cars which they would like match up to a buyer to get sold by the end of the year. Theoretically they will try to get these in the hands of people who have already purchased(according to Elons tweets) but in the past quarters SA's were able to play the system so new orders were able to be placed on these discounted cars.

It would be nice if they gave some sort of free supercharging to those who ordered in late September or early October when the estimate was 2 weeks. I’ve lost $700 on my trade-in and $500 from the CA rebate due to waiting the past 8 weeks. I doubt they’ll give anything though

It would be nice if they gave some sort of free supercharging to those who ordered in late September or early October when the estimate was 2 weeks. I’ve lost $700 on my trade-in and $500 from the CA rebate due to waiting the past 8 weeks. I doubt they’ll give anything though

Mostly been just an inconvenience for me. I ordered really late Sept and sold my car right before they started changing the estimates from < 2 weeks to forever, figured worse case it would be a month. So now I have been biking to work 12 miles or Uber if its really deep snow.