TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New Rear Emblem.... love it!

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by ghoticov, Jun 14, 2018.

1. ghoticov

ghoticov Member

I am always tinkering with my car, love his freaking car!

I bought this emblem/decal from Abstract Ocean and I couldn't be more happy, it looks incredible! It's not just a piece of vinyl, it is an actual emblem and sticks out. It honestly looks stock.

Here's the link:
    Tesla Performance Emblem

And pics:

New Rear 1.jpg New Rear 2.jpg New Rear 3.jpg New Rear Before.jpg New Rear Before 1.jpg New Rear Before 2.jpg New Rear 4.jpg New Rear 6.jpg New Rear 5.jpg New Rear 7.jpg

• Like x 25
    • Love x 6
    • Helpful x 1
  2. DeedWest

DeedWest 2010 Roadster 2.0 - VIN 523

Not only do I love this emblem, but I also love your plate. Here in Texas, I’ve started somewhat of a “VIN movement”. Here’s a photo with mine next to VIN0094, VIN0543, and my friend’s silver Roadster that didn’t get the memo.

BD986859-9AC7-42FC-8D18-CBC5CE90412A.jpeg

• Love x 7
    • Like x 3
  3. ghoticov

ghoticov Member

Very cool!

4. T34ME

T34ME Active Member

Nothing is better than playing with cars and I like your application better than anything else I have seen! As a neer do well youth, I used to drag Fulton Street in Fresno, before it was a mall, in my lowered '55 Ford Victoria (the Fresno police knew by my first name! ;)). Happy to see they are opening it back up. I get to Fresno a couple of times a year, want to drag Fulton in our model 3s for old times sake? Where were you in '62?

• Like x 2
  5. wdolson

wdolson Supporting Member

Nice. That would especially stand out on a white or silver car.

• Like x 1
  6. fseir

fseir Member

Also available in chrome, for us non-hipsters ;)

213B9B9F-04A8-4131-9935-5F864CC16DDB.jpeg 6C05AABB-1353-4DD4-A779-9121A6828137.jpeg A37E76B1-6E9F-42FD-BE77-63DED1E9A244.jpeg

• Like x 7
    • Funny x 1
    • Love x 1
  7. DrivingTheFuture

Hello roadster intagram friend I finally found you on here !

• Like x 1
  8. Thunder7ga

Thunder7ga Member

Looks nice! Good job.

• Like x 1
  9. suwaneedad

suwaneedad Member

This makes me want to find an "E" comprised of the three horizontal bars, that's the ~same size as the existing OEM T applique, and replace the OEM T with the E...to some degree to give the finger to Ford for not allowing this car to be Model E, and also to further drive subtlety with my Model 3 (I like the chrome T against the silver paint...recognizing I'm very much in the minority on that POV).

• Like x 6
  10. ghoticov

ghoticov Member

Thanks! I didn't grow up in Fresno, I have only been here for 10 years. I grew up in Atlanta. :)

11. lupend88

lupend88 Member

Looks great man, congrats! May I ask where you got your black license plate frame? I've been looking for a nice, minimal, black frame like yours.

12. thelastdeadmouse

I'm still waiting for my AWD configure invite but I just ordered this. Loved the look of Franz's car, this will be step one in emulating it.

• Like x 1
  13. bmah

bmah Moderator, Model S / Model X Forums

The car looks great! I'll keep my eyes open for it next time I'm in town. I grew up in Fresno, still go back there a few times a year.

Bruce.

• Like x 1
  14. ghoticov

ghoticov Member

• Like x 1
  15. ghoticov

ghoticov Member

Yep, that was my thought. I won't be adding the spoiler (not a huge fan of them) but I LOVED the rear badging, it totally changes how that back end looks.

16. tlr1000

tlr1000 Member

Looks good. Is the spacing between the letters the same as on the S and X? Wonder if it would look even better with slightly less spacing.

17. ghoticov

ghoticov Member

I am not sure on that. I used the spacing that it was sent with (see the first pic). I personally love how its spaced though. :)

18. lupend88

lupend88 Member

• Like x 1
  19. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Something still messed up with the forum image storage. When I click on your "9T" Oregon plate thumbnail, I see a large pic of a Hawaii plate...

20. wdolson

wdolson Supporting Member

I saw the Oregon plate image. I have seen the wrong image come up, but it seems to be intermittent.

• Informative x 1