Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Rear Emblem.... love it!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am always tinkering with my car, love his freaking car!

I bought this emblem/decal from Abstract Ocean and I couldn't be more happy, it looks incredible! It's not just a piece of vinyl, it is an actual emblem and sticks out. It honestly looks stock.

Here's the link:
Tesla Performance Emblem

And pics:

New Rear 1.jpg
New Rear 2.jpg
New Rear 3.jpg
New Rear Before.jpg
New Rear Before 1.jpg
New Rear Before 2.jpg
New Rear 4.jpg
New Rear 6.jpg
New Rear 5.jpg
New Rear 7.jpg

Nothing is better than playing with cars and I like your application better than anything else I have seen! As a neer do well youth, I used to drag Fulton Street in Fresno, before it was a mall, in my lowered '55 Ford Victoria (the Fresno police knew by my first name! ;)). Happy to see they are opening it back up. I get to Fresno a couple of times a year, want to drag Fulton in our model 3s for old times sake? Where were you in '62?

This makes me want to find an "E" comprised of the three horizontal bars, that's the ~same size as the existing OEM T applique, and replace the OEM T with the E...to some degree to give the finger to Ford for not allowing this car to be Model E, and also to further drive subtlety with my Model 3 (I like the chrome T against the silver paint...recognizing I'm very much in the minority on that POV).

Nothing is better than playing with cars and I like your application better than anything else I have seen! As a neer do well youth, I used to drag Fulton Street in Fresno, before it was a mall, in my lowered '55 Ford Victoria (the Fresno police knew by my first name! ;)). Happy to see they are opening it back up. I get to Fresno a couple of times a year, want to drag Fulton in our model 3s for old times sake? Where were you in '62?

Thanks! I didn't grow up in Fresno, I have only been here for 10 years. I grew up in Atlanta. :)

I bought this emblem/decal from Abstract Ocean and I couldn't be more happy, it looks incredible! It's not just a piece of vinyl, it is an actual emblem and sticks out. It honestly looks stock.

Here's the link:
Tesla Performance Emblem

Looks great man, congrats! May I ask where you got your black license plate frame? I've been looking for a nice, minimal, black frame like yours.

Reactions: ghoticov