TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New red P90D in Frisco area (Dallas, TX)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TitanP90D, Oct 8, 2015.

1. TitanP90D

TitanP90D Member

The car:
    P90D with luda mode, auto pilot and all options except winter package.
    Carbon fiber trim and wing. 21" wheels.

The owners:
    My wife and I run an app agency (iPhone/Android) in Dallas. I've always loved fast cars.
    I've had a z06, modded vette, modded s2000 and modded z28. Also a lifted Jeep. :)

2.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg

2. NorCalSJ

NorCalSJ Member

looks great.....what do you think of the power compared to your previous cars??

3. TitanP90D

TitanP90D Member

#3 TitanP90D, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
    thanks, well the fastest one previously was the '09 vette w/ stage III cam and lots of goodies. 580hp. It ran [email protected] in 3500DA weather. So easily a mid/high 11 car.

From a stop the P90D would of left it several car lengths back. Not even close.
    I pulled a 1.8 60ft in the vette. I think this car can easily do a 1.5.

From a roll 60+. P90D feels slightly slower like 118 to 120mph trap speeds. Lower punch like a 20 or 40 I think the Tesla has enough torque grunt to jump ahead.

4. rjcbox

rjcbox Member

whooooaa...that's one sweet ride!

5. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Nice; love the multi-red with the dark wheels, I think that would be my next choice.