TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

New Referral Awards

Discussion in 'Model S' started by patrick40363, Sep 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. patrick40363

patrick40363 Member

It looks like the referral awards have now changed. Go to the referral awards link on your my tesla page and look.

2. Patrick W

Patrick W Active Member

3. patrick40363

patrick40363 Member

4. Nda721

Nda721 Member

"Free unlimited Supercharging will only apply to the original vehicle owner and only for the duration of original vehicle ownership. "

Is this new? I thought it was for the car for every? Is this a change?

5. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

I believe those from last year (whatever time period) are still grandfathered in for all cars forever. Those this year (like I bought recently) it was always this year only (the life of the current car and/or ownership).