Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Referral Program (March 2019)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you log in and click on your account it’s there. The person you referred and you get X amount of miles of supercharging and each referral gets you a chance to win a Founders Series Model Y or Roadster.
Here’s a picture:
index.php

Did I mention it’s signed by Elon and Franz?

Attachments

• 62971410-6DE6-4C6F-88BD-D5F2CA53917B.png
    62971410-6DE6-4C6F-88BD-D5F2CA53917B.png
    246.5 KB · Views: 3,982
Last edited by a moderator:
Tesla Referral Program

You and whoever you refer each get 1,500 km of free Supercharging when they purchase a new Tesla.

Each referral also gives you a chance to win a Founders Series Model Y monthly and Founders Series Roadster supercar quarterly, both signed by Elon & Franz. Tesla owners who already have free Supercharging get two chances per referral.

Tesla makes the safest cars in the world, according to US government testing, so every referral also helps reduce the probability of injury or death.

Thank you for helping to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.

I think this is a stupid move on the monthly / quarterly giveaways. Including Youtube Channel referrals makes no sense and does not give any kind of incentive to people like us that give friends and family test drives and talk about the cars all the time but yet our 2-3 referrals hold no match to a YourTube channels 100+ referrals and counting.....

Bad move for Tesla on giving away cars to sites that will continue to do what they do because they get $$ from their subscriptions and advertising $$ but now back to free cars again.....

Reactions: Runnergirl and Tz00
I think this is a stupid move on the monthly / quarterly giveaways. Including Youtube Channel referrals makes no sense and does not give any kind of incentive to people like us that give friends and family test drives and talk about the cars all the time but yet our 2-3 referrals hold no match to a YourTube channels 100+ referrals and counting.....

Bad move for Tesla on giving away cars to sites that will continue to do what they do because they get $$ from their subscriptions and advertising $$ but now back to free cars again.....
Yeah they will get more entries (each referral) to the lottery compared to anyone else giving them a much higher chance of winning. With that said, I guess you no longer need 50 referrals to get a roadster. Just have to get super lucky and win one in the quarterly drawings.

mod note: I've merged multiple threads and posts from Model 3 into this thread, which is now the official referral thread for the new program. Personal referrals may be posted here, and only here. Violation of this rule, e.g. posting referrals in vehicle forums or other threads, are grounds for account limitations/bans and do not comply with the terms of this site.

Thanks for understanding.